No package 'udisks2' found

hey guys,

I hope this isn't a repost...I'm compiling Gnome 3, and I've hit a bit of a snag whilst compiling '*** Configuring gnome-disk-utility *** [53/237]'.

The error is:

checking for UDISKS2... no
configure: error: Package requirements (udisks2 >= 1.99.0) were not met:

No package 'udisks2' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables UDISKS2_CFLAGS
and UDISKS2_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Unfortunately, when I search aptitude, I get:

jarrett@jarrett-g74s:~/projects/gnome3$ aptitude search disks
p   libfilesys-diskspace-perl
i A udisks
p   udisks-doc
i   udisks-glue

I don't see what I need to install to get this to twork.  I think I need something like libudisks2-dev, but I can't find it.

I'm compiling using Debian Wheezy (testing) 64-bit.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

Cheers

--
Jarrett Chisholm

jchisholm icebreakersent com