Network GUI openconnect settings feature request

Hi All,

Not sure where to file this feature request (Gnome or NetworkManager) but in Gnome 3.14 (Fedora 21) there is no place in the Network settings->Add Network Connection->CiscoAnyConnect Compatible (openconnect) page to specify the --os switch to openconnect. This forces me to connect to my VPN via the command line where I can do this:

sudo openconnect --token-mode=rsa --os=android --csd-wrapper=android-csd.sh ....

I need to be able to specify the OS as being Android for it to work with my corporate VPN and it would be nice if I could use the GUI instead of having to do it on the command line.

thanks for any info!