Let's move on our bug tracking system and git repository

We're in 2016 guys, why don't we move to a more modern and visual alternative? I propose Gitlab as it's open source, we can install it in our servers, it's robust and it has many good features as well as integrations.
Github is not a choice for me since it is not free software.

I get very frustrated when I have to look for some patch, submit a bug or browse through the code using the current tools: bugzilla and git.gnome.org. Moving on we'll definitely bring more contributions and interest to GNOME and we would finally join the git code repo with the bug tracking system.

I guess somebody has already broached the subject before, but I do wanna discuss it and get real reasons of why we're not moving forward.

Greetings,

                                                       Akronix.