Re: Article in the works

Eitan,

Sweet, welcome aboard! Thanks for writing an article for the GNOME Journal! Please go ahead and submit your finished article to this same mailing list when you're done. We have article editors that will look over your article and make any suggestions for change if anything major needs changing.

Thanks again,

Jim