Re: gnome-keyring Can't find gcr-1 source package.

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 16:29:24 +0200
Fabrice Delente <delentef gmail com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm on Slackware and I'd like to compile the latest gnome-keyring
> (3.5.91).
>
> When configuring, it stops with
>
> configure: error: Package requirements (gck-1 >= 3.3.4) were not met:
>
> No package 'gck-1' found
>
> I've looked about everywhere and googled extensively, but couldn't
> find any source package for this library (gck-1-3.3.4.tar.xz maybe?).
>
> Does anybody have a pointer?

It's part of gcr, a (relatively) new requirement for gnome-keyring.
It was split from libgnome-keyring if I recall correctly.

Perhaps you should look into the Slackware -current tree; we've got
3.4.x of all the gnome-keyring stuff.

-RW