Re: GnomeOS and ease of software distribution

On Fri, 2013-08-09 at 10:33 +0100, Daniel Mouritsen wrote:

So, since GnomeOS is most likely not going to be an aggregation of
every single package ever exististed, rather it is more likely to be,
well the packages in Fedora.

Not in my view; to give you a sense of the scale of just how much
*smaller* I think we should be, I'd like to remove coreutils from the
gnome-ostree "-runtime" tree eventually.  Most certainly they shouldn't
be visible to applications.