Re: Window Attention Extension

This behavior will only happen if you right click to activate the window.  Actually it happens when button 3 is pressed.  If you have remapped your buttons it could be causing this. This may also happen if a window is set to be on all workspaces.

The only application I'm able to open up on a different workspace and that triggers the notification is GIMP. All the other applications I have tested either open up on the workspace I zoom into or does not trigger the notification.

--
www.twitter.com/Rovanion