Audio Output Switcher Extension Maintainer

Hello all!

'Audio Output Switcher' is a Gnome extension that is no longer maintained by the author.

Gnome Extension: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/751/audio-output-switcher/
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/anduchs/audio-output-switcher

As you can see, only old versions of Gnome are supported, and the GitHub repository has not received a commit in four years. I have created an issue in the GitHub issue tracker 10 days ago and I have no response. Other issues and pull requests have also been ignored for a long period of time.

I want to improve:
* The metadata.json file, and list recent versions of Gnome as supported since they are. * I want to add a keyboard shortcut that would allow to quickly change audio output.

You can already see these changes in my fork: https://github.com/adaxi/audio-output-switcher

I would like to know if it is possible to take over the maintainer role for this extension.

As an alternative I could also fork this extension on the Gnome Extensions site, but I feel that would be worse for the community.

Me: https://extensions.gnome.org/accounts/profile/adaxi

Regards,
Gerik