Intro (Florian Ludwig)

Hey,

so here my (not that little) self introduction: My name is Florian
Ludwig, I life in Hannover, Germany, where I'm aiming for an Bachelor of
Science in Computer Science at the "Leibniz Universität Hannover" [0]
right now and of course plan to do my master afterwards. I'm just 3
semester on this way though, so still got a lot to study.

This is my first time that I applied for google summer of code and I'm
exited about it and really happy to do my project within GNOME and its
wonderful community. (bootlicker++)

I'll spend my time working on pulse, a web app [1] not that widely known
yet, I think. My hope is to make it as useful for a wider range of
contributers of the community by integrating issue tracking.

So some links about myself and the project:

My project on melange:
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/gnome/t124022403484

The full version:
http://static.ludwigf.org/stuff/pulse-content.html

My weblog I created to write about gsoc:
https://blog.ludwigf.org/

My email address obviously is dino phidev org, which is my xmpp/jabber
account as well. I tend to hang out in #usability and #docs on gimpnet.

--
Florian Ludwig <dino phidev org>

[0] http://www.uni-hannover.de/en/

[1] A test installaion for those who are interested can be found at:
    http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/pulse/web/