Re: London GNOME Beer 3.16

On 25 Feb 2015, at 10:08, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Waterloo is easy to get to for a bunch of people; last time we had
Christian attending, and it was easier to stay south of the river.

Personally, I don't have a preference between Aldgate/Shoreditch (the
usual) and Waterloo, though Aldgate is on the Overground, and that's
faster for me to get to. :-)

I’m happy with anything that allows me and Philip to get to King’s Cross easily (so we don’t have to leave
too early). Waterloo is good, near St Paul’s (where we used to go a while ago) is good and Aldgate is good as
well.

--
Marco Barisione