Re: ["John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp redhat com>] [patch] gfloppy port to new HAL 0.5.0 api

Hey John,
James Bowes wrote the HAL support for gfloppy. I have zero knowledge
of HAL, thus I cannot really give any opinion on your patch, but if
you think it's good, then go ahead and commit :-)
gfloppy needs all the love it can get.
Cheers
Vincent