Re: Adding "Why GNOME?" to the "About" section, take two...

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> I've posted a diff for index.wml and Makefile.am here:
> http://primates.ximian.com/~aaron/work/why-gnome-diff.txt
>
> And the why.wml file here:
> http://primates.ximian.com/~aaron/work/why.wml  (although it won't open
> in a browser, I'm afraid).

Although I think we could break this out into its own section in the future,
this is cool and succinct for the current About page -> go for it!

- Jeff

          "And up in the corporate box there's a group of pleasant
   thirtysomething guys making tuneful music for the masses of people who
    can spell 'nihilism', but don't want to listen to it in the car." -
                            Richard Jinman, SMH