Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [BETA7] the "I'm in a real hurry" release

I think that would do the trick.
Now, in GM, how do you see things :
- a list like the codecs list where you can enable/disable plugins ?
- a list like in xmms where you can choose one plugin or another ?

For audio, I think the second is best.
For video, I think the first is best, but I also think that we can hide
plugins.

I'm still a bit worried by this. Quicknet support will be another
problem because of the API, but I think Ill simply keep it the way it is
working now.

Could you have a look at xmms and see if it seems the correct way to do
it for you?