Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Druid fixed

Hi Damien,

> > the first "new druid" seemed a little more slimline to me and now the
> > window feels a little "higher" again.. i like the small version better
> > where the druid window is only very small if not tiny, so that window
> > height could be reduced a bit again imho.. rest seems fine as long as
> > you want to have the "select plugin" and "select plugin options" as 2
> > pages per A+V.. i think they could be 2 pages with a
> >
> > 1. Select Plugin: [V4L|V4L1|AVC]
> > 2. Select device: [OV511+ USB Camera]
> > 3. Test video:    [test]
> >

> It would make even more pages. But I don't understand why the current
> druid doesn't seem as slim as the old one. There are more pages, but
> they are smaller.

It'll not be more pages, but less!
If the page for "select plugin" (1 page) and "select plugin opts" (1
page) are joint into:
Audio Prefs (1+1 page => 1 page) and Video Prefs (1+1 page => 1 page)...
you spare 2 pages compared to now..

The more slim is the smaller window size which i very much enjoy and
think could be even shrunk a little further..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian