Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [PRE-PATCH] private calls history

Le mar 27/01/2004 à 09:26, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> That function was needed for dnd_drag_motion_cb, in ldap_window.cpp ; I
> investigated why this function needs to know something from the calls
> history window: it seems it needs to know all the places from which the
> drag could come from!

Indeed.

> I had already discussed it a little with Damien: there should be a
> GmContact class or some such, that would be used anytime some contact
> information has to be passed around in gm. That would allow all
> functions to either give or receive a GmContact, without the need to
> know where it came from.

I don't think you can do that with a GtkTreeModel! Or you could already
do it now, even without the GmContact, just do like it is done elsewhere
and pass all the infos with "|".

> That would make that function disappear, but can't be done before 1.00:
> I'll just put it in there, with a "FIXME: will go away after 1.00".
>
> > 3) I'm wondering if I shouldn't also take all calls-history related
> > code, and stuff it into calls_history_window.*
>
> Since there was no outcry, I'll make a patch with everything in
> calls_history_window.*. :-)

not sure it is a good idea, but anyway, I don't think I will have time
to invest in looking at the patches before at least 2 or 3 weeks.