[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Strange problem with gnomemeeting-1.0

Hi

I've tried to install gnomemeeting-1.0 on an upgraded slackware-9.1 system [I'm using gcc-3.3.3 and linux-2.6.3]. I had been running a pretty recent cvs version without any problems.

I've uninstalled pwlib, openh323 and gnomemeeting, rebuilt and installed. I used the suggested default settings, except for the install prefix, which I left as /usr/local. No obvious problems here.

When I run as a regular user, the configuration druid works, as do most of the other features of the gui. I can connect to seconix ang get the userlist. However when I try to connect to a user, either by double-clicking on the entry, or by manually typing in the callto and hitting the connect button, I hang.

If I try doing this as root, it works.

Any ideas? [I don't subscribe to this list, and would appreciate a CC of any response].

David