[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS updated, on the road again and the first problems

Hello,

I have applied Julien's patch that permits to Paste to both the GTK and
the X clipboard at the same time. I also made sure LPC10 is not used in
GnomeMeeting.

Then, I tagged GM as V1_0_0 (I forgot to do it before) and created from
that tag a "fred" branch. (that was the "fred" release).

All bugfixes should go both in the "fred" branch and in HEAD.

All new features should go in HEAD.

I updated HEAD so that it compiles with latest version of OpenH323 and
PWLib, but "fred" is still depending on the openh323 and pwlib version
found on gm.org.

However, Craig will probably help here, no video and audio plugins are
returned by PSoundChannel::GetDriverNames () and
PVideoInputDevice::GetDriverNames (); except PFakeVideoInputDevice ().
So it seems there is a new bug in the CVS of pwlib.

I suggest packagers switch back to HEAD for both GnomeMeeting and
OpenH323/PWLib. Bugfixes will first be tested in HEAD, then backported
to "fred". After enough bugfixes, 1.0.1 will be released. I suppose it
will stay with the old openh323, we'll see.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-