Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Major ILS change

Hi guys,

> If the person likes security, and allows 1720 access only to a few
> friends, with static IP's, then he should not publish his data in the
> ILS. That's not fair for the others.

moreover a security aware user will easily add ils.seconix.com to the
allowed hosts and then check the "do not publish" feature of GM. This
way he'll be registered but not listed by default. Nevertheless we're
the server and *AT LEAST* to us it should be feasible to connect if we
want to ensure that the remote is a valid GM installation.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian