Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP, RTP ports and firewall

Kilian Krause a écrit :

Hi Daniel,
Hi Kilian

Can you put a break on misc.cpp:133, run gdb, and when you get the
Assert, type 'bt'. I'll see where it comes from and if it is supposed to
be fixed.

Hmmh, if you think I'm compiling myself, no. If not, what does mean "put a break on misc.cpp:133" ?

you should only need to install the according -dbg packages and then put
"break misc.cpp:133" into gdb. ;)

If there's need to manually recompile, this needs to be fixed in the
packs. Please let me know if this works/has worked ok with the above
scheme.

Well, after Damien's explanations I got it work, he already received my outputs :-)

Thanks for your help.
--
Daniel