Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting crashed and won't restart

Le mer 07/08/2002 à 03:11, Andy Fraser a écrit :
> I tried to quit GM and it crashed.
>
> It wouldn't restart, and then I did:
>
>  rm .gconfd/lock/ior .gconfd/saved_state
>
> and now the command "gnomemeeting" runs but nothing happens.
>
> Advice appreciated

Run bonobo-slay and bonobo-activation-empty-server before running
GnomeMeeting. Also, it would be great if you could change your comment
in the ILS directory.

GnomeMeeting sometimes crashes when quitting when it can't disconnect.
The function OpenH323 "ClearCall" has no effect and never returns. As it
is very difficult to reproduce, I never could fix that bug.

Damien