Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Very Choppy Audio

Le ven 04/04/2003 à 20:01, geno a écrit :
> Configuration Druid indicates everything is fine with 0.96.1; nevertheless I
> have unusably choppy audio on both transmit and receive.
> Thoughts?

Then it is because of bandwidth problems. You have to give more
information about your settings and connection type. Try without video,
if it works better, then you know that the problem is a lack of
bandwidth and you can diminish the quality of the video that you send.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>