Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting gatekeeper and gnomemeeting

Hello,
         My goal is that I have two machines(172.16.1.193 &
172.16.1.143) each having gnomemeeting installed. Usually we have to
connect these gnomemeeting applications by specifying "172.16.1.193 at
one end and then clicking connect at the other end".
         I read that a gatekeeper can be used for address translation.My
questions are
         1)How can I specify names for each end.( 193 , 143 machines)
         2) Using that names I(configure) use Gatekeeper in such a way
that gnomemeeting uses the gatekeeper.
                       or
         3)How can I make both endpoints register with a given alias to
the gatekeeper and then call the alias.