[GnomeMeeting-list] YUV420P driver ?

Hello,

I have updated my kernel to 2.4.22, loaded modules pwc & built multimedia devices into the kernel
I have also ...

cd /dev
mknod video0 c 81 0

When I boot gnomemeeting my webcam light flicks off & on
Then I get an error message

"Error while opening video device /dev/video0, channel 0
Your driver does not support YUV420P"

I checked the faq & install notes but unless I have missed it I cannot find anything usefull. I also searched google, got a whole lot of stuff that frankly I find confusing.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Logitec quickcam pro 4000
kernel 2.4.22