[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [Fwd: gnomemeeting on debian/woody]

Am Fr, den 05.03.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 11:42:
> Hi,
>
> I forwarded it to our Debian guy. But GNOME 2 is not available in Woody,
> so you need to add the GNOME 2 backport for Woody URL in your
> sources.list.
>
> More info here :
> http://www.linuxcompatible.org/story23490.html
>
> Kilian will tell you more about the URL he used for his backport.

i use
# GNOME2 for Woody
deb http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/
deb-src http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/

but unfortunatelly i've built them on the build server and forgot to add
the alsa and libxml2 backport packages. I'll ask Jamie to update his
backports archive too.
Damien: if you could just copy the alsa and libxml2 from
http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian/dists/woody/main/binary-i386/ to the
release folder? Thanks!

--
Best regards,