[GnomeMeeting-list] NetMeeting & Messanger

Hi,

I was trying to get NetMeetng and GM to work together and yet having npo
luck.

I've downloaded the latest versions of the software (windows and linux,
using on linux fedora 1.0 with rpm packages ), and for a trial run I've
tryied to send TV images from Linux and WebCamera images from windows.

In Linux it works great I see my feed and remote feed too, but in
windows I dont see any remote feed, just local.

I tryed to install the package from the GM site for windows but when the
main window open It doesn't show any codec to select and install ( I
presume this was the procedure to take ).

Any ideias

PS: Both computers were on local LAN connected to a switch so there's no
NAT problem.

Thanks
--
Filipe Veloza <fmvel rnl ist utl pt>

PGP ( ID:0xB8ED711C SERVER:pgp.mit.edu )