Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: UI improvements screenshots

Le vendredi 22 avril 2005 à 23:31 +0200, Bruno Hertz a écrit :
> Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:
>
> > Please base this on the screenshots too. Notice the text chat is going
> > away and will probably be replaced by a 'contacts quick finder'.
> >
> > Notice also that perhaps your ideas are not contradictory with the
> > currently redesigned UI. I wouldn't go in big changes except if it is
> > really better.
>
> Understood. No, I won't attempt to turn things upside down and try to
> convince you to throw away a well proven code base. Just thought I
> might go through my 'use cases' again, compare how others solved
> particular problems, and if one or the other approach might fit
> into and enhance the current design.

Yes that is what I expect. Compare the use cases, and see if the
interface satisfies most of them, and if it doesn't, then try to improve
things.

> Again, if you want you can stop me now. I've provided some loose
> feedback, am perfectly happy with that, and of course you know
> yourself what works best.

Not at all, I have asked for feedback from users.

> It's just that I felt obliged to answer your additional question in a
> meaningful way. If you think you've got enough input by now, as others
> have contributed lots of stuff as well, I wouldn't be too sorry
> enjoying more of a relaxed weekend myself :) (This is actually not a
> joke ...)

You are not forced to contribute, but if you want to do it, please do.
However, I won't force you to do it, so I would say like Craig often
says "it's your choice" ;-)