Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to run self-testing of Gnomemeeting

Hi Damien,

Tks for your advice

> h323.voxgratia.org I think

I tried as follows but failed.

Start "GnomeMeeting"
h323: (already in the box)
h323:h323.voxgratia.org (typed in)
To onnect (clicking the small icon on the right, next
to the box)

Warning popup in a separate window:
Could not open audio channel for audio transmission

An error occured while trying to record from the
soundcard for the audio transmission. Please check
that your soundcard is not busy and that your driver
supports full-duplex.
The audio transmission has been disabled.

woomera displayed under the logo window

counter started to count but there was no picture
displayed inside except the logo of "Gnomemeeting"

Any advice.

Any folk has any suggestion.   TIA

B.R.
Stephen