[gnomemm] Declaring gconfmm, libgnomecanvasmm, and libglademm stable

I'm thinking of pushing for API stability on the GNOME 2 versions of
these libraries. They don't require all of GNOME, so people would like
to use them as stable dependencies before libgnomeuimm goes stable.
libgnomeuimm will be delayed more, until orbitcpp is stable.

gconfmm:
 It was recently overhauled, but it has a small API anyway, and seems to
work.

libgnomecanvasmm:
  People seem to be using it, without problems. We've fixed some API
problems that were in the 1.2 version.

libglademm:
  People are using it, at least for dialogs. I'm not convinced that
there are no more problems. We need some more examples, maybe of Menus.
  Someone needs to look at the old libglademm 1.2 runtime-signal-linking
gmodule code.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net