Re: [gnomemm] libbonobo**mm linker errors

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:47:25 +0200, you wrote:

>I'm interested in the results of autoconf --version, automake --version,
>etc, so we can see exactly what is being used.

Below is what I have on my system.  My attempts at trying the cvs
version of gtkmm have hit a dependency speed bump (cvs gtkmm requires
gtk 2.3, which I have just discovered requires automake
1.7.*[fortunately available in rawhide]).  Will try further Friday.

/home/ghenriks $ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
PURPOSE.
/home/ghenriks $ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.6.3
Written by Tom Tromey <tromey redhat>.

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
PURPOSE.
/home/ghenriks $ libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4.3 (1.922.2.111 2002/10/23 02:54:36)
/home/ghenriks $