RE: [gnomemm] How to use persistent history with GnomeEntry?

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 21:11, Christopher Smith wrote:
> I'll see if I can come up with a patch myself based on this.

Having now looked at the gnomemm code base, I've concluded I have a fair
bit to learn before I'll grok this code. ;-) So, I'll leave it to
someone else to come up with a patch.

In the meantime, if someone could point me to some design docs on
Gnomemm internals, beyond what's included in the code base, that'd be
great.

--
Christopher Smith <x xman org>