Re: GTK - Using Borland C++ Builder

Hi

It's been a very long time since I used
Borland tools. However I can provide a
few guidelines that might help you.

Maybe the easy solution is to get the
binary gtkmm/gnomemm packages for Visual C++
from

http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/gtkmm.html

Then you use the implib to generate Borland
compatible import libraries.

Now assuming that you have added the include
and library paths to you project, everything
should work ok.

I hope that this helps you, as I said, it's
been a long time since I was a Borland user.
Oh boy I miss those days. :)

Cheers,
Paulo