Re: problems building for x86_64

Hello Carl,

the  autogen.sh  file, I use for a library for me goes like this:

dir=`echo "$0" | sed 's,[^/]*$,,'`
test "x${dir}" = "x" && dir='.'

if test "x`cd "${dir}" 2>/dev/null && pwd`" != "x`pwd`"
then
    echo "This script must be executed directly from the source directory."
    exit 1
fi

rm -f config.cache acconfig.h

echo "- libtoolize."                    && \
libtoolize --force                      && \
echo "- aclocal."                       && \
aclocal                                 && \
echo "- autoconf."                      && \
autoconf                                && \
echo "- autoheader."                    && \
autoheader                              && \
echo "- automake."                      && \
automake --add-missing --gnu            && \
echo                                    && \
./configure "$@"                        && exit 0

Note the changed order of aclocal and libtoolize. Maybe you should even
"make clean; make distclean" before, but I do not know exactly.

Hope this helps, have a nice day,
 Daniel