Re: Hi, Glade problem.

Hi,

Unfortunalty, even that one doesn't work. It looks to me that Glade
generate a
./configure file that throw in the -g switch as soon as it is supported.

Yes it's good for debugging... but for release not much.

Thank you anyway for your help,
Stephane.

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Stephane Duguay wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to get my Glade project to DO NOT compile with
-g switch.  I've been seeking around Makefile.am and .in and
couple of other files but do not find where it's defined.

For now, I just edit the Makefile and remove it but I want a
clean way to do it (so ./autogen.sh won't generate a Makefile with -g
option....).

CFLAGS="whatever you want" <path>/configure [options]

Ralf

Mummy, when I get old I wanna be a kernel hacker.

Stephane Duguay
Software Designer stagiaire
Matrox Graphics Inc.

E-Mail : sduguay matrox com