Re: Size of a gtk_entry

Am Son, 2001-11-11 um 20.36 schrieb Jean-Louis Schmitt:
Hi

How can I change the size of a gtk_entry?
The max lenght and the parameters of the gtk_table_attach seem to have no effects.
I wish the widget be just large enough for max_length characters.

Thanks

Hi!

void gtk_widget_set_usize (GtkWidget *widget, gint width, gint height);

should do the trick...
Maybe, there's a better method, but this one worked for me ;-)

Greetinx,
Jörgen

--
There are two major products that come from Berkeley : LSD and UNIX. We
don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Jeremy S. Anderson