Re: Plotting a graph

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:45:12AM -0300, Juan Pablo wrote:
Hello guys

Does anyone know a simple lib to make plots on gtk besides gtkextra?
I just want to make a bar graphic and I cant find docs about gtkextra
and it is taking me to much time figuring it how it works.

You can use a drawing area.

I have a tutorial ... in Objective Caml ... here:

http://www.merjis.com/richj/computers/ocaml/tutorial/ch12.shtml

The second example is a bar graph widget.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you.