Re: help system

Andreas Volz wrote:

The only problem is currently the browser fallback. I've hardcoded it in
source, but later I put this into a configuration file. I'm currently
working on this problem. And I don't use gnome_help_display(). Instead I
use some self written functions to do the same. Look into the source and
ask if you like.

Thank you, I got the idea.

How do you convert Docbook to HTML?  I can't get useful results
with `docbook2html'.  I'd like something like a set of HTML files
with names corresponding to section names.  This way I could
easily open the browser at the required page.

Paul