Re: [Gimp-developer] Console window on Win32

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:15:37 +0000, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
Could we have a raise-of-hands here? Who thinks GLib shouldn't bother
doing that console window allocation stuff at all?

It's handy during development, but annoying for a released app. I'm
about to hack something into my app to suppress it (almost all my
users get a bunch of harmless but irritating font warnings on startup
and then moan on my mailing list).

How about having no console window by default, and add a
g_win32_console_whatever() thing which apps could set as a print
handler with an #ifdef DEBUG