XGrabKey

Hi!

I would like to make possilbe in my gtk+ application using global hot keys,
I found xbindkeys application, and use part of its code.

Usage is simple:

first I call this

void grab_keys(Display *dpy, Keys_t *keys, int nb_keys);

and after that I catch XKeyEvent.

In xbindkeys it works,

in gtk application I use instead of dpy

gdk_x11_display_get_xdisplay(gdk_screen_get_display(gtk_window_get_screen(GTK_WINDOW(topLevelWindow))))

instead of XKeyEvent
"key_press_event" of topLevelWindow,

but I got strange result, I press key and my window has focus, I can catch
all keys with the exclusion of which I give grab_keys functions,
and when my window has no focus I can not catch anything.

Any help?