Question about GtkTreeView

I am using a GtkTreeView with a GtkTreeSelection in my application.
However, If I launch my application, the first Row is always selected
(if it exists). I dont want this. How can I make Gtk not selecting anything ?

The problem is, that the selection calls my callback, which destroys my
functionality. rds

Guenther Sohler

NewLogic Technologies AG
Millennium Park 6
A-6890 Lustenau
                                           Phone: +43-5577-995-507
E-Mail: guenther sohler newlogic com       Fax:   +43-5577-995-988