Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes and g_io_add_watch problem

On Wednesday 16 March 2005 21:55, Ole C. wrote:

 (snip a lot)

I have to admit I have only quickly looked over your text and not read it in
much detail, but it sounds like you might not be checking the condition in
the g_io_add_watch() callback on a per-flag basis. Your callback could be
called with condition = G_IO_IN | G_IO_HUP at the end, so if you just check
with if (condition == G_IO_IN) etc. instead of if ((condition & G_IO_IN)) you
won't catch that case properly.

Just a thought. If that's not it, I'd recommend you post some code somewhere
for people to look at (the shorter, the better).

Cheers
 -Tim