Re: GtkIconView: reorderable and enable_mode_drag_dest incompatible?

Answering to my own question:

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 05:17:01PM +0000, tomas tuxteam de wrote:
Hi, GTK gurus
[...]
My problem is that I can't manage to keep the thing reorderable *and*
accept drops from other apps. Here are the relevant lines:
[...]
Can I have both?

Having had a look at the source, set_reorderable explicitly clears
drag-and-drop stuff, and setting drag-and-drop explicitly clears the
reorderable property.

So the answer seems to be "yes, but only if you do all by hand".

Oh, well

Regards
-- toms