Re: An 'oldie' question... GtkCList anyone?

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:38:09 -0200
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

char *bff, str[4];

bff = strdup("abc|def|ghi|etc"); Just to show bff has to freed later
splitline(bff, str);          This puts pointers into str to each of
                              the substrings (at the start and
                              after each |, converting them to \0 )
gtk_clist_append(clist, str); Add the line,
g_free(bff);

Hi John,

first of all I warmly suggest you to update your code to
GtkTreeView. GtkCList is not maintained since ages: you'll
surely meet bigger problem than this and you'll be alone.

Anyway, apart from the typo, I suspect the str array should be
NULL terminated because there's no other way gtk_clist_append()
can know how many line to append.

Ciao
--
Nicola