Re: next round: glib thread safety proposal

Hi, Jeff

> >   - a first shot at making glib threadsafe. I made the files garray.c,
> >     gcache.c, gdataset.c, ghash.c and glist.c reentrant. (Owen: does
> > that
> >     look sane???, If mutexes are in glib, I'll look at making all files
> >     reentrant, but will not commit until I asked the main maintainer of
> > the
> >     resp. file for approval.)
>
> Is this using spinlocks or mutexes?

It is using the default mutex implementation, which is decided upon by
configure.in. I saw your GLIB_1_1_4_THREADS branch and took a look at it,
but have started the thread safety from scratch anyway, just to see how it
would work out with my approach.

Bye,
Sebastian
--
| Sebastian Wilhelmi, Institute for Computer Design and Fault Tolerance, |