re: memory leak in glib?

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998 dannys@csua.ucla.edu wrote:
> Hi, I posted a message about a week ago regarding potential memory
> leaks in glib.  Did anyone get this message?  Because I didn't get a
> single resonse.  Not even a "go away you moron" or anything.

I don't remember the post, but it's kind of a frequently-pointed-out fact
about glib/gtk that some memory is never freed, and the rationale is given
that this particular memory should only be freed when the program exits at
which point there's no reason to bother. So if this was another example of
that, don't worry about it. If not, you should probably resend your mail.

Havoc