Re: gdate integration

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Aaron Digulla wrote:
> I was more thinking about a general gdate class.

Yeah. I think rather than one big do-everything class, a la Java, the
right thing to do is have several specialized classes; GDate, some kind of
everyday GTime representation, maybe a convenience merger between them
with timezone handling, and a special class for scientific/astronomical
time.  Otherwise you have one big slow complicated mess. I bet the
multi-class way would actually be less code.

Havoc