GtkCList - setting row colours & scrolling

Hi,

gtk_clist_set_foreground/background()
=======================================

These set the colours for one row in the clist.
Currently they call gdk_color_alloc() to allocate the colour.

I'm not sure this is a good idea.
For the font selection widget, I use the functions quite a
lot in the font style clist to set different colours for rows
representing charsets. So each time a different font is selected
there may be a few calls to gdk_color_alloc(). Yet I am using
the same colours all the time, and they don't need to be
allocated.

Scrolling
=========

Currently the clist only scrolls half a page when you click on
the trough. In adjust_adjustments I think it should use
window_height - row_height instead of window_height / 2.
(Unless window_height - row_height is negative.)
Scrolling through the list would be much quicker.

Damon