testselection.c & gdk_atom_intern()

Hi,

testselection.c
===============

the targetlist in main() has two items per GtkTargetEntry,
but the definition shows 3. I think the flags haven't been added.

If I type 'TEXT' or 'STRING' in the target box, click the 'Claim Selection'
button and then try to paste somewhere (an xterm or emacs) I get:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter)

aborting...
Aborted

If I put 0 in the flags fields of the targetlist it seems to be OK.

gdk_atom_intern()

Should gdk_atom_intern() add newly-created atoms to its hash table?
It creates a hash table but never seems to add to it.

Damon