Event masks

Does it seem feasible to allow OwnerGrabButtonMask to be either set or
unset on a window?  Currently, it's always set, assuming that either
ButtonPressMask is set or ButtonReleaseMask is set.  I'd like to have
the ability to set Button[Press/Release]Mask without setting
OwnerGrabButtonMask.

If this seems like an OK thing do, I can make a patch which adds a
GDK_OWNER_GRAB_BUTTON_MASK to GdkEventMask, and then propagate its use
throughout all the Gtk widgets which currently set either
ButtonReleaseMask or ButtonPressMask.

--
Paul Fisher * rao@gnu.org