Re: glib updates

Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> > Speaking of which make distcheck is failing on my system.  I have nspr
> > installed as a system library and configure picks it up.  gthread.c
> > tries to include gthread-nspr.c and it and fails:
> >
> > gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../gthread -I.. -I../.. -I../../gthread
> > -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=g_log_domain_gthread -g -O2 -Wall -c -fPIC -DPIC
> > ../../gthread/gthread.c
> > ../../gthread/gthread.c:36: gthread-nspr.c: No such file or directory
> >
> > Are threads enabled by default now?  I didn't build with
> > --enable-threads.
>
> They are enabled by default.
>
> If Sebastian doesn't catch the gthread-nspr thing, I will later on (I'm
> hacking on glib's configure.in right now)

Thanks.

Also, makedistcheck doesn't even come _close_ on gtk.  For some reason
that I can't figure out the gtk source files aren't added to the gtk+
tar.

libgtk_la_SOURCES isn't being added to SOURCES until after SOURCES is
referenced as part of DISTFILES.  Can anyone figure out why this is?  I
can't.  In the meantime it's really hosing it up.

--Chris

--

Christopher Blizzard