Re: gtk_widget_draw_children ()

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Does anybody know why this exists? It is not used anywhere I
> can find, predates CVS, and is not mentioned in the ChangeLog.

hm, i just greped through the archives again, and as far as i can tell,
gtk_widget_draw_children () was introduced with 970128. since then it has
never been used inside gtk (afaik), and i'd say if we check the gnome and
gimp trees *and* announce it on gtk-list, we can drop that function.
(it should have been gtk_container_draw_children() in any case, for what it's
worth...).

> Just curious...
>                                         Owen

---